Monday, July 21, 2008

Tocco Toscano


My current canvas sling bag is getting old and worn out soon. Buying a new spacious sling bag is a must. Hhmm... I am hoping to get a leather ones this time cos I am bored with canvas and synthetic leather material.

Have been window shopping for it for the pass 1 month. Last Saturday, I finally found it from Tocco Toscano. But, the bad news is that it cost SGD 300 for Christ sake!!!! Way out of my budget which is below SGD 200. Well, so I did not get it.

Now, the problem is that I am still thinking about it day and night. Haiz...... Olive green in colour, coupled with off gold colour buckle. So nice...........

2 comments:

Miau Jiun said...

i saw this too on mag! worth to buy. get a good one that worth the penny, it definitely lasts longer. =)

Leewah Koh said...

Haiya....But i seriously don't have any extra money to spend on this luxury item. So, I settled on a brown renoma instead. =(( Hhhm...it is not that bad. At least, the material is leather still.