Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Treats

Christmas is around the corner!!! The festive mood is everywhere in Singapore. Orchard Road is congested with artificial Christmas trees and lightings. Hhhhmmm, even they are all man made, the view is still pretty magnificient. I shall click some snaps and post them here soon =))

While waiting for the Santa to arrive, my lab mate, Xiaohui has been busy baking a rich collection of Christmas cookies. Here are some of my top picks.

Ginger Bread Snaps:

Nicely brown ginger bread of various cute shapes. Top with colourful food grade decoration. They absolutely brighten up my boring day in the lab.

Raisin Oatmeal Cookies:

These guys might look a little ordinary. But, they taste like heaven! Sweet raisins suspended in a crunchy web of fragrant oatmeals. Delicious.

The Snow White:

These 'suji' like cookies are my beloved. Coated with icing sugars, they are smooth on the outside and soft in the inside. Totally fabulous!!!!





















2 comments:

Ladybird said...

hey..why didn't u tell me about your new blog here?
those christmas cookies look very yummy...all self baked? so talented ...update more often la okay.. :)

Leewah Koh said...

Sorry...I had been trying to rescue my old blog. But, without any success. Wahahaha.....Yea, I will update as often as I can =))

Yup, the cookies are all baked by my friend cum baking mentor.